BENEFITS OF WINDOW FILM
Hurry, offer won't last long!
7 Reasons Why to have window film installed on your automobiles.
- Decrease Heat - Today's window film can provide up to 63%* Solar energy rejection versus untreated automotive glass. A cooler interior provides more comfort and can significantly reduce air conditioning usage this extending the life of AC systems and improving gas mileage.
- Reduce Fading – Window film blocks up to 99%* of UV rays while also significantly reducing heat. Reducing these two primary causes of fading helps to protect and extend the life of all of your vehicle's interior including seats, carpets, wood trim and dashboard.
- Diminish Health Risk - Exposure to UV rays from the sun is known to pose potential health risks for your eyes and skin. Window film provides an effective "sunscreen" for you against the harmful effects of the sun.
- Cut Hazardous Glare – Glare from the sun or from headlights at night can blind your vision when on the road. This dangerous condition can be greatly helped by tinting your vehicle's side and rear windows.
- Increase Safety & Security – Thicker "automotive protection" films can provide an extra level of safety in case of an accident, and security for your possessions against smash-and-grab car robbers.
- Enhance Appearance – There's a variety of window film products to suit any type of car, truck or SUV. From virtually invisible films to darker colors, there's a range of shades to give you the look you want.
- It's Fast & Easy – Professional tinting is quick and simple. Most vehicles can be timed in 1 to 2 hours. Call your local installer iChoiceTint to set up an appointment.
In Victoria the legal limit is 35% VLT (Visual Light Transmission). This means that there must be at least 35% of the light transferring through the glass.
Click here to see Vicroads standard